Each National Focus Group is inviting 10 schools to participate in the project - inlcuding primary and secondary schools and vocational schools. These schools have experience in entrepreneurship education. The schools work with peers from other countries in a great collaborative experience.
The schools have first access to tools and methods generated through this project as well as the latest know-how and good practice to support top quality entrepreneurial learning.
TES is a project lasting until October 2015. The role of the schools is:
• To do self-assessment of existing activity as part of this project.
• To designate a teacher as coordinator, with specific responsibility for this project
• To give input on tools and methods for entrepreneurial learning
• To review, test and pilot methods and materials from different schools and countries, even if this material is presented in English for the teachers
• Give input on a quality framework for a network of European entrepreneurial schools